Monday, October 25, 2010

Dear Mother

Dear mother, what wrong with me?
You're thinking of sending me to therapy
Am I mentally sick, do you think something wrong?
I'll try to do better- it won't take long
What that look in your eye?
Do you think I'm lying
My love for you is quickly dying
You yell at me as if I'm your mistake
Do you really think I'll be able to take
All your bullshit-you're the psycho
One way you'll leave- the opposite I'll go
I don't wanna be in your dark and cold shadow
I can't put down the bottle
Or lay off the hit
What did you do to me, mother?
Did you influence me with your fake shit?
No-it can't be
You're you and I'm different- I'm me
God told you to watch over your child
But did your "God" tell you to squash it
With repressing watchful eye?
Is this why I'm so paranoid:
You watching my every move every waking moment,
Never knowing you were the cause of my torment
Transcending rage in my ever step
Perhaps you meant no harm
No-you were only doing your job
But I neither need it nor want it anymore
So please- for the love of sanity- stop
You're suffocating me with your tight grip
And it's slowly, painfully tearing me to bits
But-you mock me when I try to tell you-
Call me drama queen, white trash
When I dye my hair blonde and do what I wanna do
Maybe I'm not your stupid niece
Who seems to be a saint in the flesh
But that's what make me, Vicky
So suck it up and accept it
That I'll never be your perfect child
And if you don't like it then let me be
Cause I'm sick both on the exterior and inside
With a disease called pressure
Give to me by my own blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment