Saturday, July 10, 2010

Never Goes Away

My mind is racing at the speed of light
I've been thinking of you all night
Can't fall asleep, my mind's too deep
But why must it be this way?
I've been looking forward to seeing you every week
I try to stay strong for you but I'm just too damn weak
I'm tired of cryin, I'm asking why and
It's getting so hard for me to say this

But I just can't live without you now
The distance is too damn straining

And if it's written on my face I hope it never goes away
Cause I wouldn't know what to say
You take my words away and you leave completely breathless
And I love every minute of it

The world passes by everyday
They're speaking words but I can't understand what they say
Are they talkin to me, and do they see
That I just don't give a damn
Now I'm stuttering and can't speak right
You're here now and I can finally see the light
Why do I act strange? My vocab ranges
from the words "I" to "love you"

And I, I feel like a fool
Cause I'm just me and you're just too cool

I look at you and the world stands still
And all I can say is will you dance
Will you dance with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment