Saturday, July 10, 2010

Poetry Bits

The pure beauty of two naked bodies
Their passion- endlessly deep for each other

I'm looking up at the star-covered heavens
Your eyes twinkle like theirs when I make you smile

When I'm all alone and nobody's home
I write you love songs just to tell you how I want you so

Where does the moon shine tonight?
Am I in its magnificent spotlight?

I know I'm only 17, but I also know my love is true
And it's all for you. Do you feel the same?

My heart cries for you, yet I get so tongue-twisted, never knowing what to say...

In these small hours I'm willing to strive for our love

Poetry has transformed me back to the light-hearted girl I used to be

When it's freezing outside you make everyday feel like summer

I can't stop thinking of you
It's all I ever do
Just the thought brings joy
To be alive
The breath of love fills my veins
I can breathe freely and at ease

If ever there was a storm we couldn't weather
I think you and I would be alright

Baby's a beauty in disguise
Don't know why I love him
But I gotta see it through his eyes

It's hot to my touch, but cold to my love

Stop texting me when you're lonely
Cause I'm not wasting my precious time on you

I'm scared of looking away, for fear that you'll disappear

Yet the world keeps turning
And my head keeps spinning
And we're not getting anywhere

The flames rise and the embers fly and all I can do is watch in despair as I reminisce on the house that stood there

No comments:

Post a Comment